Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Staged Bathrooms

Bathrooms are seriously the easiest rooms to stage.  Make sure anything in the tub points to the drain and then just make it look good.  Done.

master bath before

master bath after -- the towels on the side of the sinks say El and Ella.  So cute for a master!

bathroom #2 -- I must have forgotten to take a before.  I threw this in for free anyway.  Under promise, over deliver.  That's the secret to good business.


I changed the fish plate to a picture of a tub so I could put the plate in the living room.


I added a green towel on that ring and some hotel soap on the fish soap holder.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty master bathroom! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv them! a few touches make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I work my way backwards through posts I have missed, I do love what you have done with each space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there to every , as I am actually eager of reading this website�s post to be updated daily. It includes fastidious material. http://www.exoticcarrental305.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the transformation! I think the lightings significantly contribute in emphasizing the bathroom’s aesthetic value. Everything in it just complements each other. Kudos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...