Tuesday, August 7, 2012

IKEA Step Stool

I was reading a friend's blog the other day and she had this step stool for her daughter's bed.  Since Morgan has been grabbing her bedding and pushing on the nightstand to get up, I though it would be a nice, functional addition to her room.

This stool is the Bekvam step stool from IKEA.  It costs $14.99 and is totally worth it!  I bought two.  One for her room, one for the bathroom.  

BEKVÄM Step stool IKEA Solid wood, a hardwearing natural material. Hand-hole in the top step makes the step stool easy to move.
I painted this one to match her room.


Now she doesn't need to knock the nightstand over in order to get on her bed.

3 comments:

  1. I've gotta check that out when I'm in IKEA. I love the color blue you painted it. I have one little step stool with a tall handle. The two-year-old grandsons love hauling that thing around the house to get to things they couldn't otherwise reach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new color!
    Paint really gives a piece of furniture new life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stool, but love it even more now that it's a beautiful blue. Great mini makeover. thanks for sharing, liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...