Tuesday, January 1, 2013

About Me

Broken Neck Story

I'm Kelli.  I love fitness, DIY, decorating, eating, real estate, writing and lots of other random things.  I like to try everything.  I'm an entrepreneur at heart.  I've been starting businesses for almost 10 years.  One day one of them is going to make money!

I live with my best friend (husband), Tom and our two daughters, Morgan and Sophie.  I struggle every day -- being a mom, working out, cleaning the house, feeding the kids something besides noodles and caramel,  getting enough sleep -- but I'm happy every day.

Exercise (running in particular) is a passion of mine and it is a big part of my life.  I just got certified to teach Turbo Kick (so hey, gyms in Herriman, I'm available to teach!).   Tom is so good to work out a schedule that lets me go.  Why?  "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't."   Name that movie! * 












*It's Legally Blonde, if you weren't sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...