Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013

The year 2012 was not a big blogging year for me.  When it started I had great intentions with my project list for the year but then my body got busy making a more important project and I became too tired to make the other projects a priority.

Sophie

Here are some of the projects from the list that I did finish.

Theirs

Mine

Inspire Inspiration
fantastic idea for kid's play room or craft room.  love it!

Mine


Doll House -- Not DIY
\

This year I don't have a list that I want to do except to lose the baby weight.  And I do want to blog more.  So that means that I'll be blogging a lot about weight loss, but I will also do projects.  Another resolution that I have is to live on a certain amount of money for the year so things are going to be tight.  Like almost free.  

1 comment:

  1. By far your best project was Sophie--what a doll! Best wishes for 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...