Monday, April 1, 2013

Real Estate List

Real estate is one of my favorite things.  I am an Idaho licensed real estate agent and I'm slowly working on getting my Utah license.  I love buying and selling houses.  We have been lucky enough to be able to learn how.  We've lost and made money on them, but we have definitely learned what not to do.  So maybe the rest can just be money makers.

I'm also an APSD certified home stager.  The two most important things when selling your house are to make your house look good from the outside (and inside, obviously) and to take professional pictures.  Remember, 98% of buyers find their house online before they ever see it in person.  Pictures can make or break it.

My 1st House



Basement Makeover
before











Home Staging
Ways to Sell Your Home Quickly
Curb Appeal
Stage to Sell
Home Staging Tips
Staged Living Room
Staged Bathrooms
Staged Kitchen/Dining
Staged Master


Investing Series
Investing
6 Steps to Success
Buying Wholesale
Contacting Sellers
Rehabbing a Property
Real Estate Power Team


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...